Here are some of the platform’s features.
· It is hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS) and is built off of MongoDB database.
· Anything created and updated in Onshape is always live and in real time.
· People can share access and edit simultaneously no matter where they sit in the world and in real time.
· There are no installs necessary.
· It is compatible with MAC, Windows PC, Linux, Chromebook, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
· It is a professional CAD system.
· It has formal release control and version control built into the platform so users don’t need to go into multiple systems to move the product lifecycle forward.
For more information about Onshape, please contact the Chicago Connectory team.